Looking for an award-winning design thinking consultant to level up your organization’s problem solving skills?
You’re in the right place.
As an author, instructor, and consultant on design thinking, here’s what I can offer you:
- Facilitate corporate training workshops for your team (either on-site or remote via Zoom)
- Teach your team specific tactics to attack tough business challenges “laterally”—using the unique tools taught in design thinking
- Apply these principles in a series of short-term, done-with-you brainstorming sessions with your team
Tell me a bit about what you’re looking to accomplish with design thinking, and what you envision — such as whether you’re looking for in-person, 1:1, team training, or an on-site engagement.
If it looks like a good initial mutual fit, I’ll get back to you to set up a time to chat.
To Your Growth!
– Scott Grove
P.S. More about me:
- I’m a TEDx speaker, patented inventor, author, and accomplished designer who’s won international awards for inventing new techniques in woodworking. All of this is due to the tools in design thinking.
- I’ve taught workshops on the general principles of design thinking to organizations for over a decade.
- The techniques from my workshops drive real solutions to real business problems. Solutions following my workshops have been called “breakthrough” and “surprising”—exactly what you want to see from your team’s new design thinking skills.
Interested in a chat?